, plus postage and packaging
Only 1 left in stock
- High-quality Metallica wristwatch with logo lettering on the watch face in the lovingly detailed design jointly produced with the famous watch brand Nixon
- Extremely limited!
- Adjustable strap length from approx. 21 to 23 cm, with buckle
- Strap width: approximately 2.3 cm
- Casing diameter: approx. 4.2 cm
- Waterproof up to 10 bar
- Casing glass made of hardened mineral glass
- Silicone strap
- Delivered in a Metallica watch box
This “Seek & Destroy” watch from Nixon is a true miracle of transformation. It is made of full-grain leather and looks great.
Thanks to the removable cuff, it can be worn rather simply; with the cuff, the watch looks bigger and attracts attention.
The clean watch face is captivating with its red minute and hour hands and a second hand in the famous “Flying V” guitar shape.
Bullets on the watch face round off this cool piece of jewellery perfectly.
On the back you’ll find the obligatory Nixon/Metallica engraving as well as the title “Seek & Destroy”, one of the most famous tracks from the debut album “Kill ‘Em All” from 1983.
In addition, this cool watch is water-resistant up to 10 bar and can be worn during almost any activity.
With this “Sandman” wristwatch you’re good to go for everyday life – and always have your favourite band with you!
The watch comes in a high-quality gift box.