OEKO-TEX ® Standard 100
If a textile item is awarded the STANDARD 100 label, you can be sure that all the components of the item, including all threads, buttons and other accessories have been checked for harmful substances and the item is therefore completely safe for use. The tests are carried out by our independent OEKO-TEX^®^ institutes, based on our extensive OEKO-TEX^®^ criteria. The test procedure takes into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances that could harm human health. The value limits set by the STANDARD 100 often go beyond national and international requirements.
EMP Sustainable Production
This EMP certification means that we have seals, certificates or factory audits which confirm the application of sustainable production standards. This means adherence to social standards, worker protection and the security regulations in the production country. We believe that sustainable production helps to preserve the natural foundations of life for the next generation.
- long contrast raglan sleeves
- Round neckline with cuffs
- Tight fit
- GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard N° 4452-2019 ETKO
- 100% cotton (Organic Cotton, GOTS-CUC IN-16, PRJ 835516/01252549)
- Polybag made of oxo-degradable plastic (d2w Oxo-Biodegradable Plastic Technology)