, plus postage and packaging
Please choose a size.
1. Back length 2. Chest width 3. Sleeve length XS 128.00 cm 44.00 cm 61.00 cm S 130.00 cm 46.50 cm 62.00 cm M 132.00 cm 49.00 cm 63.00 cm L 134.00 cm 51.50 cm 64.00 cm XL 136.00 cm 54.00 cm 65.00 cm XXL 136.00 cm 57.00 cm 66.00 cm 3XL 136.00 cm 60.00 cm 66.00 cm 4XL 136.00 cm 64.00 cm 66.00 cm 5XL 136.00 cm 68.00 cm 66.00 cm
The measurements may differ by between 1 and 2 cm
- open lapel collar
- button tape with metal buttons
- big hood
- 2 slide-in pockets
- 2 inside pockets
Posted on: January 7, 2019
Height in metres: 1,60
Size purchased: Sma
Way too big!
This coat is really nice, but doesnt seem to be true to size. Its heavy, and nicely lined but the coat runs large, and the hood is massive.
I ordered the smallest size and it was enormous on me. I usually buy a size 8 or 10 in winter coats to allow for wearing jumpers underneath, but i could have put on every jumper i own before this coat and itd still be too big!
Im 5'4" tall, and the coat was a really nice length, reaching just down past the middle of my calf, but if you buy it, its probably best to prepare to exchange it.
For a winter style coat the neck is surprisingly open when worn. Not really what I was after.
Nice but overpriced for quality
Lovely coat, good length, pockets hood etc. I’m 5’ 6’’ size 18 uk and it hits my ankles. 85% wool, but not too heavy. The chest on this coat is small in proportion to the rest of it so I had to send first coat back for next size up. XXL is perfect can fit jumper underneath but not too baggy with thinner clothes.
Onto the bad...
1. I resent being charged £15 extra for being a larger woman. The usual logic that gets spouted is that extra material costs money. If so then why are size 8 uk not £15 cheaper?
2. The bottom of the coat at the front does not hang well (crumpled and squint) due to the stitching of the lining, I plan to sew in two small weights into the coat which will help.
3. Three buttons have came off, only had the coat less than a month. There is plenty of room in the fit so it is not due to anything other than the buttons not being sewn on properly to begin with.
A lot of work for a coat that cost me £115! Would not buy again. If you want a high quality coat look elsewhere.
Posted on: November 13, 2017
Great winter coat, big hood, good deep pockets
Posted on: November 10, 2017
Love it, love it, love it. My only slightly negative comment is that after following the size chart advice it did come up a little tighter on the bust than expected, hence the 4 stars.