This role is a permanent full-time position at our HQ in Lingen with the possibility of home office for one to two days a week.
- Support, optimization and further development of our international SEA accounts
- Design of new campaigns and further development of the campaign setup
- Creation and content-based (feed-based) optimization of ad communication (Expanded Text Ads, Dynamic Search Ads, Shopping Ads, Showcase Ads, Display Ads) based on country-specific characteristics
- Data-based optimization of reach, as well as search, shopping and remarketing through dedicated performance goals
- Active use of our internal attribution models and BI tools for data-driven optimization
- Continuous coordination and regular exchange with all departments, as well as the international affiliate locations, for optimum budget control
- Successfully completed business-related studies with a focus on (online) marketing or a comparable qualification, ideally in the field of e-commerce
- Sound SEA experience (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Sklik)
- Strong analytical skills, technical understanding and familiarity with common relevant KPIs and tools (Adwords Editor, Webtrekk, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Up-to-date with digital developments, especially trends and topics in e-commerce
- Affinity for our product range is an advantage
- High level of creativity, initiative, proactivity, problem-solving ability and team orientation
- Independent, structured & results-oriented way of working
- Fluent English as well as a second language such as Italian, Spanish or French
As Europe's largest mail-order company for rock & metal and entertainment merchandise, we want to continue to grow - which is why we need you. If you'd like to be part of a motivated and competent team, develop your own skills and work independently, then apply now! If you have any further questions, please contact Mareike Freitag on: 0591/9143351.
We live each day by our motto ‘live loud, work hard, have fun’.
We value diversity and welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Are you highly motivated, solution-oriented and the words ‘sorry, I can’t do it’ are not in your vocabulary? Then please apply at the following link:
* We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion / belief, disability, age, as well as sexual orientation and identity.