|Outer material||see description|
- Clockwork: high-quality quartz
- Clock type: analogue
- Case material: metal
- Case covering: stainless steel
- Glass material: mineral glass
- Wrist band material: genuine leather
- Batteries: 1 x button cell, included
- Casing 25 mm in diameter Height about 8 cm
- Adjustable wristband length from approx. 18 to 20 cm
- Total wristband length: 19 cm
- Wristband fastens with two press studs
- Wristband width: 14 mm
The ‘Native Vibe’ by Alan Miller is a first-class wristwatch. The actual watch part is almost the least exciting bit. That’s because the wristband has a variety of impressive features that draw the eye.
I really love the look of this watch and it fits well....I have fairly slim wrists (not tiny) and it's fine on the smallest setting. Having said that, it only has two settings so isn't particularly flexible size wise. My only real issue is that as it fastens with press studs it's easy to accidentally unfasten, which I do on a regular basis, usually when putting my coat on. If you're okay with that then I'd definitely recommend.
Edit (Sept 18): Unfortunately I have since lost this watch due to the aforementioned issue with the fastening:(
I got the watch and am very happy with it, perfect fit and goes with anything I would recommend it
Purchased as my prior one I received as a gift broke down.
Very pretty watch which is comfy to wear.
Negative being that the leaf charm was missing and I had to use pliers to close the rings that hold the watch face on as they were a bit open and the watch face detached from one side.
But that is now fixed. Holds time well. Wear daily with no issues.