, plus postage and packaging
Please choose a size.
1. Back length 2. Chest width 3. Sleeve length S 74.50 cm 55.00 cm 66.50 cm M 76.00 cm 58.00 cm 67.00 cm L 78.00 cm 61.00 cm 67.50 cm XL 80.00 cm 65.00 cm 68.00 cm XXL 82.00 cm 69.00 cm 68.50 cm 3XL 83.50 cm 73.00 cm 69.00 cm 4XL 85.00 cm 78.00 cm 69.00 cm 5XL 86.50 cm 83.00 cm 69.00 cm
The measurements may differ by between 1 and 2 cm
|Musical Genre||Heavy Metal|
|Closure type||Hidden zipper with poppers|
|Effects/Specials||Ribbed cuffs, Slide-in side pockets, Cutouts, Embroidery|
|Outer material||100% cotton|
|other material||Padding: 100% polyester|
|Product topic||Bands, Band merch|
|Product type||Winter Jacket|
- Lined jeans jacket
- Faded look
- Detachable hood with fleece and press studs
- Print and embroidery on the front
- Hidden ribbed cuffs
- Two chest pockets with press studs
- Two slit pockets with press stud button
- Two slit pockets with zip
- Fastening: concealed zip with press stud placket
- Embossed press studs
- Print and embroidery on the back
- Cut-out patch on the right sleeve with removable Motörhead pin
- Cut-out patch at the hem
- Press stud at the cuff
- Open inside pocket
Get yourself this causal ‘Motörhead - Ace of Space’ winter jacket from your favourite band and add your next favourite piece from the EMP Signature Collection to your wardrobe. The lined denim jacket stands out from the crowd with its washed look and features lots of cut-out patches on the right sleeve and at the hem. You’ll find the ‘Motörhead England’ logo patch printed and embroidered on the back side. The jacket also features two side slit pockets and chest pockets with embossed press studs to safely store your keys and smartphone. In addition, there are also two slit pockets with zips and an open inner pocket as well. The press studs at the sleeve seam and the concealed ribbed cuffs provide even more comfort.
Great coat, shame about the hood
This coat is great however the hood is only poppered to the jacket meaning when you are putting on and taking off the jacket, the hood detaches. You can put the hood back on quite easily just shame the poppers are not very strong. The badge on the arm didn’t last too long either as clip was made from flimsy metal.
Boyfriend loves the coat, the coat itself is great just a few design faults.
Warm, well fitting coat
Warm, well fitting coat.
And design is sick.
Recommend to buy 1 size bigger
What can i say its the best jacket i ever owned hands down.
Posted on: March 26, 2018
Top quality and great design. Love it. Well worth the money.
Posted on: March 12, 2018
ordered this for the husband. He is totally in love with it. Warm, comfy and fits well. He is a 42inch chest, I ordered a Large. He loves the little details on the jacket, such a the zippers sporting the Ace of spades. Only took a week to deliver, and was impressed that it wasn't in just the usual plastic bags, but also boxed.
Overall, I have one very happy husband, and i will not hesitate in ordering again from EMP, and anyone interested in this item, get it ordered, you wont be disappointed!!!!!!!