This is about the new interpretation of the classic "Under the Moonspell" !!!
Tracklist - Under satanae
- 1.Halla Alle Halla Al Rabka Halla (Praeludium / Incantatum Solis)
- 2.Tenebararum oratorium (Andamento I / Erudit compendyum)
- 3.Interludium / Incantatum Oequinoctum
- 4.Tenebararum oratorium (Andamento II / Erudit compendyum)
- 5.Opus Diabolicum (Andamento III/Instrumental Compendyum)
- 6.Chorai Lusitania (Epilogus / Incantatam Maresia)
- 7.Goat on fire
- 8.Ancient Winter Goddess
- 9.Wolves From The Frog
- 10.Serpent Angel
EMP Editorial Team (12.09.2007)
The wolves howl through the fog again. Regularly, Fernando's soul is murmuring to prove that Moonspell don't have become no pet dogs. Daemonarch's "Hermeticum" in 1998 was an early sign, another one was the last Moonspell opus, "Memorial" plus tour. Now, the current line-up goes back to the roots of Gothic Metal-Hits, like "Opium" and "Vampiria": under the mystic, old logo and the varied cover of the first Mini-CD, all antique band compositions were put together in new recordings (Tue Madsen-Sound!). Including the Emperor/Samael-orientated "Serpent Angel", the only song of the Embryonic period as Morbid God. Yes, indeed: rough Black Metal was dominating both the "Anno satanae"-demo and the "Goat on fire"-single. Occult time witnesses full of contrasts: rotten keyboards, fragile acoustic guitars and still a prominent heaviness. With "Under the Moonspell", a unique compendium of poetic, sensual Black Metal was following in 1994, somewhere between Classic and Folk, an intoxication of traditional melodies. A feast not only for Orphaned Land-fans!