Tracklist - Requiembryo - Der schwarze Schmetterling...
- 1.Offährte [Set 1 Track 1 from "REQUIEMBRYO"]
- 2.Coming home
- 3.De profundis
- 4.Pavor diurnus (Fremde Träume I)
- 5.Duett (Das Minnelied Der Incubi)
- 8.Ich bin ein wahrer Satan
- 9.Erinnerungen eines Fremden
- 11.Das Erwachen
- 12.Erinnerungen eines Fremden (Reprise)
- 13.Finger weg! Finger!
- 1.Requiem: Introitus interruptus / Kyrie (Eleison 2: Mercy) / Kyrie: litany agnus dei / Die arise (Sequenz) / Nimm mich! (
- 2.Schwarzer Schmetterling: Nekrolog
- 3.Pavor nocturnus (Fremde Träume II)
- 5.How Far Would You Go? (The 6th Of September)
- 6.Nie Mehr
- 7.Offährte (Reprise) [Set 2 Track 7 from "REQUIEMBRYO"]
EMP Editorial Team (09.01.2007)
Indeed, the extensive material of the fifth act of the story of the Black Butterfly keeps what the prominent singer promises. Already "Finger weg! Finger!" is a thematically cool continuation of the "courting" theme. Especially in the chorus ASP's voice is more aggressive than ever and by the (Punk) Rock elements, the listener has hardly time to relieve from the musical anti-consume slap. A piece of art is also "Duett (Hohelied der Incubi)", probably the first single of the album: elegant violins lead you deep into the thoughts of ASP capturing the listener like a rain shower. Bombastic is "Nie mehr!", in which ASP walks the unbelievably groovy tightrope between Rock and Pop that once having entered your brain, is difficult to get out again. And with "Spiegelauge" and the beautifully melodic "Demon love", ASP has some great, intricate songs in store, too.