The second album "A lethal dose of American hatred” from the Phil Anselmo project “Superjoint Ritual” has been re-released. This album was originally released in 2003 and offers the finest thrash metal, with delightful forays into the genres of groove metal, hardcore and sludge metal.
Tracklist - A lethal dose of american hatred
- 2.Waiting for the turning point
- 3.Dress like a target
- 4.The destruction of a person
- 5.Personal insult
- 6.Never to sit or stand again
- 7.Deaththreat her 6th lesson in life
- 9.Stealing a page or two from the armed and radical pagans ...
- 10.Symbol of nevermore
- 11.The knife rises
- 12.The horror
- 13.Absorbed black moody