|Outer material||97% cotton, 3% elasthane|
|Theme||Basics, Street wear, Rockabilly, Pastel Gothic, Nu Goth|
Dress from Full Volume by EMP:
- Floral all-over print
- Cut outs at the neck
- Crew neck
- Slightly flared
This "White Skull & Floral Detail Dress" mid-length dress from Full Volume by EMP has been designed in a cool rockabilly style. But instead of the classic polka dots, the dress has been printed with skulls and flowers. In addition, the dress features playful cut outs, which have been placed directly under the crew neck. The dress is sleeveless and slightly flared.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
My favourite dress
This dress is stunning! Amazing quality and a perfect fit. I'm a size 12 and the medium fitted great. It's got pockets too as an added bonus :)
I bought this while it was on sale for £16.99, (I wouldn't have payed the original price,as I don't like spending that much money on clothes!). It is an absolutely beautiful dress! I didn't realise that the waist is slightly elasticated, so I thought I was going to rip it while first putting it on. There is a petticoat under the skirt, but that just makes the dress feel lighter. Honestly, the skulls are not the first thing that people notice. It sounds stupid but it's true! All f my family have only had positive things to say, so that's a bonus. Buy it while on sale, I think!