|Outer material||95% cotton, 5% elasthane|
|Closure type||Zip fly|
- Drawstring hood
- Asymmetric zip
- Two slit pockets
- Two chest pockets
- Buckles at the hem and sleeves
Colour blocking doesn’t have to be boring – just take a look at this Jester Jacket by Heartless. Black and red is a timeless combo! An asymmetric zip, drawstring hood and buckles at the hem and sleeves lend this jacket a real punk look. Two slit pockets and two chest pockets give you plenty of space to store your stuff.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Not the best quality for the price
I do like this jacket, the only bad thing about it is it seems overly priced for the quality of it. The stitching is so bad that there's trails of thread all over the place, on the outside and inside that haven't been cut off. It looks like it could fall apart easily too. The buckles around the waist and wrist don't fasten at all, there's nothing to secure them. It looks more solid and better quality on the photo but it's thin material really. I'm feeling a ripped off by it, I may not buy another thing from this site. The hoodie toggles are also not the same as on the picture of the hoodie, they are very short, I'm really not happy with this. For £67 this is not worth it!
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?