|Outer material||70% cotton, 30% polyester|
|Theme||Band merch, Bands|
- Front and back print
- Crew neck
- Long sleeves
- Kangaroo pockets
Alice Cooper has been spoiling fans of harder sounds since the early seventies with catchy, energy-laden creative rock tunes. One of the earliest milestones in Cooper’s discography was "School's Out" from 1972, whose title track to this day finishes out many performances by the artist. This hooded sweatshirt displays Cooper’s logo on the front, and the back sports a vintage poster for the "School's Out" tour.
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!