|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Theme||Band merch, Bands|
with printing on the front and back
- neckline: crew neck
- sleeves: half-sleeved
Their dislike for the rock music of ‘Led Zeppelin’, ‘Pink Floyd’ and Co. made them what they are today: ‘The Ramones’. With their street sound they quite unintentionally created a whole new genre. Albums such as ‘Ramones’, ‘Leave Home’ or ‘Rocket Russia’ will always be some of the milestones of punk. Celebrating their first world tour ,we now have the black 'First World Tour Winter 1978' shirt in our shop. On the shirt the classic 'Ramones' logo is printed with the names of the band members (Johnny, Joey, Deedee, Tommy). Around that you'll also find a 'Ramones' - First World Tour Winter 1978' logo.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!