|Outer material||100% polyacrylics|
|Theme||Fan merch, Gothic, Disney, Film|
- Knitted cardigan
- All-over pattern
- Long sleeved
- Worn open
- Loose fit
This exclusive violet-black Ladies “Fair Isle” Cardigan features various figures from the film ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’, including Jack Skellington and various ghosts. The casually cut cardigan is worn open, and you can get it in sizes up to 3 XL.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Fair Isle Nightmare before christmas cardigan
Hello, I am absolutely obsessed with Nightmare before christmas so when i saw this Nightmare before chritsmas cardigan i thought i have to have this, and when i got it i was not disappointed, it is really lovely quality material, really great design, i wear it all the time, outside and inside because it so soft and cosy, and it goes really nice with my jack and sally nightmare before christmas t-shirt that i bought aswell to go with it, it is a shame sally is not on the cardigan though as she is my favorate character, but i still love it and it is purple which is a bonus.
Fairisle nightmare before Christmas cardigan
I bought this for my niece as she is a massive fan of Jack skellington she absolutely loves it it's warm and because of the design it's perfect to snuggle in just wrap the sides around you and you're all toasty. It is very well made and all of the characters are clearly identifiable the best feature in my nieces opinion is the pattern doesn't contain any of Jacks girlfriend Sally. I think it was a little expensive but most nightmare before Christmas merchandise comes with a big price tag, that said it was worth every penny to see the look on her face upon opening it.