|Outer material||98% cotton, 2% elasthane|
|Theme||Gothic, Rock wear, Rockabilly, Biker, Punk, Nu Goth|
|Style name||Slim Fit|
|Closure type||Zip fly|
|Fabric wash||Black Denim|
- Slim fit
- Leg fit: very skinny
- Low rise
- Stretch fabric
What do you look like! The guys over at Doomsday don’t seem to have handled these ‘Darkest Hour’ jeans with care. These skinny jeans have a convincing pre-distressed look with extensive rips and holes.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Some unexpected baggyness
I found these were a bit baggy below the knee, quite different to what is pictured. I took them to a tailor and had them altered, now I like them.
For slim jeans these were very baggy, a lot looser than pictured, and had an odd shape around the top of the legs which made the crotch very loose even compared to the rest of the jeans. The button was also of suspect quality.
I bought these Doomsday "Darkest Hour" jeans a couple of months ago from EMP and I am very impressed. They are of amazing quality and they look great. The rips look great and they fit really well. And, they look good with pretty much anything. The denim is great quality and they are well stitched. I would definitely recommend these jeans as they are great quality and look fantastic with anything. Definitely worth getting. Fantastic!