|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Theme||Band merch, Vikings, Bands|
|Genre||Melodic Death Metal|
- batik shirt
- front and back print
- sleeves with loose cut
- with cut-outs
This couldn't be more terrifying! The dark gray Beardskull top from Amon Amarth is printed on both sides and watching you with three gloomy skulls and a lot of beard. This is not only a musical statement, but also keeps all those who are simply too soft for melodic death metal away from you.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
I usually wear a small but ordered a medium after reading another review saying that the shirt is a bit fitted but I definitely could have went a small, being that bit bigger just makes the top more casual looking. Awesome shirt no matter!
I like this top but the holes are totally unnecessary. It would have been much better without them. They are right over the bra area, adding that level of slutty that I don't like with some girlie metal shirts these days.
Otherwise the design and colours are great. So I'll be getting it altered to add a layer of black under the holes and help stop the t-shirt from ripping further (as the holes are not outlined sewn to stop this from happening as is).
Love this band. Love this top.
Exactly as seen in the photo, the holes in the sleeves are epic!
One thing that I would advise would be to order a larger size of you want it to be baggy. It is quite slim fitting.
The material is awesome, really distressed looking but good quality (like every EMP item I've ever bought) I have a Motörhead one in a similar cut and it's been washed loads and stayed exactly the same, will be ordering the new Slayer one later too.
I'd say that emp tees are much better quality than usual band t shirts. �� to summarise, BUY!