"The Deluge" appears as re-release digipak version.
„The Deluge“ is a Manilla Road classic just like „Crystal Logic“ and „Open the Gates“, and this album is even better in many aspects. For the first time, the ultimate edition contains a remastered recording of the original tapes. All previous versions were taken from vinyl, as the tape was only discovered recently. Moreover, the album includes great bonus tracks: Next to two newer live versions, it features pre-productions of two songs that had been recorded with a four-track machine and of which one could be remastered for this release.
A live recording from the eighties discovered recently on a VHS tape is another special treat. Exceptional drummer Randy Foxe is put into the deserved spotlight at the end of the album by performing a "Drums-only-version" of the title song „The deluge“.
Is also available as:
Tracklist - The deluge
- 2.SHADOW IN THE BLACK
- 3.DIVINE VICTIM
- 4.HAMMER OF THE WITCHES
- 5.MORBID TABERNACLE
- 6.ISLE OF THE DEAD
- 7.TAKEN BY STORM
- 8.THE DELUGE, (Eye Of The Sea)
- 9.THE DELUGE, (The Drowned Lands)
- 10.THE DELUGE, (Engulfed cathedral)
- 11.FRICTION IN MASS
- 12.REST IN PIECES
- 13.THE DELUGE, (4-Track pre-production, mixed 2015)
- 14.SHADOW IN THE BLACK, (4-Track pre-production)
- 15.FRICTION IN MASS, (Live 1987)
- 16.DIVINE VICTIM, (Live 2011)
- 17.HAMMER OF THE WITCHES, (Live 2014)
- 18.THE DELUGE, (pre-production, Randy Foxe only)