|Theme||Rock wear, Festival|
"Military Canvas Boot Low" by Brandit:
- high sole
- 3-hole boots
- logo print on the inside
Black is your colour - and your shoes are no exception! They are supposed to be eye-catching and look cool....and that's what these "Military Canvasboots Low" by Brandit with their high soles do!
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Not what I was expecting
I saw these shoes a few weeks before I decided to take the plunge and buy them, so they weren't exactly an impulsive purchase. My trainers are usually quite flat and wear out quickly, so when I saw the heavy duty tread on these bad boys I thought "They look like they'll last more than 4 months" lol However when they arrived my initial enthusiasm went out the window :-( I ordered a pair in size 11 and received a pair of size 12. Which I thought was odd seeing as the biggest these come in is an 11. Also I thought that the quality was quite poor. One of the shoes has glue all round it where the canvas meets the sole. Okay these aren't a £50 pair of DC skate shoes or the latest Adidas trainers, but I expected them to be of better quality than that. I'd wanted a pair of these for a while and they were part of my first order with EMP, so I'm quite disappointed and unfortunately will have to send them back for a refund.
Was this review helpful to you?