|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Theme||Rock wear, Festival, Biker|
|Effects||Vintage, Cutouts, Lacing|
Dress by Rock Rebel by EMP:
- decorative lugs
- lug lacing
- print on the front and back
- applications with print
- vintage optics
Ladies? What Rock Rebel by EMP has to offer is no boring piece of clothing, but the beautiful "Eyelet Lace Up" dress. The sleeveless dress features a winged skull with countless details. Of course, the Rock Rebel lettering is also present. Especially the decorative lugs, the lacing and the cut-outs are something to look at.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Lovely little dress.
Looks, fits and feels great. Can't fault it.
Absolutely love this dress .... I am 5ft 9inch so had to wear with lace leggings... got loads of compliments. Have to say in all honesty I am a 12 normally and I ordered a large and it fits snug lol . Material lovely and stretchy ... colours brilliant... very rock � even though I am 58 I still like to look the part �‚�‚�‚
Love this dress
I really like this dress, I wore it for prom. :)
This dress is very short, but you can see that this is the case from the photo of the model wearing it. I like to wear it with leggings.
The reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is because even when wearing a strapless bra, your bra is still fairly visible (which for me is a pain as I only have one strapless bra which is white) so I would recommend buying a black strapless bra if you buy this dress.