|Outer material||95% cotton, 5% elasthane|
|Leg Form||Very slim cut|
|Closure type||Elastic band|
Leggings by Urban Classics:
- high waist
- broad elastic waistband
- warm fabric
- biker style look due to interesting knee area
- lateral pockets with zipper
- washed look
Pretty cool leggings by the blokes from Urban Classics: the black "Ladies Interlock High Waist" leggings look great due to the washed fabric - the biker-style details in the knee area make this leggings just perfect.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
OMG im never taking them off!
I'm not a legging wearer by nature, but i fancied diversifying a bit so i tried these out. I'm usually a 12 trouser size but in cm on the size chart I couldn't decide for the life of me which size to get here so i ordered both M and L intending to send one back.. The M fit and are soooo comfy i'm going to exchange the L for a small and will update the review. They're long which is good, i'm 5" 8 and most of my trousers end up as ankle swingers for some reason (maybe my legs are proportionately too long for my body?!) but these go down to my heel.
The quality feels really good as always from EMP, thick enough for our all year round single temperature but not too warm either.
Update: the S fit better than the M, i am surprised as i am not a small in any trouser size ever! The M were good but soon they were slipping down all over the place. (not unwearable but people would notice, not to mention it being annoying)
So in conclusion these are great leggings, love the elasticated waist especially (thats why i bought them) but the size runs very big!
I've been looking for some quality leggings, that are not too thin nor break on me. Tried these on, super comfortable. Size L i didn't think would fit, however i was wrong, they fit really well. The leggings are long, which i like and i'm 5ft 6.5 :)
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
Love them nice thick fabric so no chance of accidently flashing your knickers! Nice cut only downsides they are very long im only 5ft so I had them shortend so if you could do different legs lenght that would be great. The lateral pockets is the bugbear it has zips which do open and close but there isnt a pocket at all its just zips stitched on so maybe you should make that more obvious in the description
Was this review helpful to you?