|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Theme||Band merch, Bands|
- front and back print
- half-length sleeve
ONLY at EMP: Nightwish have been defending the throne of Symphonic Metal since 1996. Albums like "Angels Fall First" or "Oceanborn" are just masterly. Their 2015 album "Endless Forms Most Beautiful" showed once more what they are capable of. Especially the band's newcomer Floor Jansen really lets his beautiful voice shine on this one. The black "Woe To All" shirt features a giant ship and the Nightwish lettering.
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!