|Outer material||60% cotton, 40% polyester|
|Theme||Fan merch, Gaming, Film|
|Closure type||Zip fly|
|Effects||Ribbed cuffs, Slide-in side pockets, Embroidery, Drawstring|
Assassin's Creed - Rogue
- back print
- embroidered logo on the collar
- elastic waistband
- two insertion pockets
The long-awaited completion of the Kenway saga: In Assassin's Creed Rogue you take on the role of Shay Patrick Cormac - a fearless member of the Assassin order. But after a failed mission, Shay turns away from the order. Without further ado, he is hunted by the assassins order and he becomes the most feared assassin's hunter in history himself. Are you ready to stand up against the order?
matching the game, you get the black/red "Assassin's Creed Rogue" hooded zip with us. The high-quality jacket looks awesome by the red contrasts on the sleeves, zipper, hood and back. The typical Assassin's Creed logo is of course also present. The embroidered AC-logo on the collar makes it a perfect hoodie. Just put this jacket on and go on the hunt.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Comfy . Fits well . Good value
Great hoodie, goes well with a duster
Ordered this last week and came on time. Good fit, comfortable, hood is easy to adjust. The red trim gives it a unique look unlike most other hoodies. Insignia is accurate and well designed. Only problem is that it is quite thin, so wear something over it in winter/autumn!
I ordered a size 5xl and it fits me perfectly nice and warm to I was at a gig recently in Manchester and it was about 4 degrees at night and it kept me nice and warm until I was stood waiting for the train in the evening haha