|Outer material||100% nylon|
US Cooper Medium backpack of Brandit:
- padded shoulder straps
- front pocket with organizer
- adjustable stomach belt
- length: 45 cm, width: 25 cm, depth: 20 cm
- capacity: 30 litres
Off we go! We have this "'US Cooper Medium'" backpack by Brandit for you to provide you with the best equipment for everyday. The backpack in camouflage look has enough room for a whole weapons arsenal. But you can also store less lethal stuff in the big backpack by Brandit, such as the essentials for your next festival visit, of course.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Sizes are off, but a good bag!
I'll start by pointing out that the sizes quoted above are not accurate. Although it does sit at 45cm high, fully packed it is closer to 22cm deep but only 24cm wide, well short of the 32cm advertised. EMP, you'd do well to note that and adjust. You won't get a ring binder or 13/15inch laptop into this bag easily, especially in any kind of sleeve. I have an iPad in an STM sleeve, and it's a tight fit.
Having said that, what it loses in width it gains in depth. The front pockets are ample for pens and basic organiser stuff, chargers and cables, and various zipped and netted pockets inside make for more organisation. The main compartment is decently chunky (will fit a Nerd Box/Loot Crate comfortably) and the side straps mean you can expand and tighten the bag quickly and easily. Waist belt is removable (I only put it back on when going walking, it gets annoying in day-to-day use on buses, etc). And there is a full width, full height hidden compartment at the very back, Velcro sealed behind the padding. Not quite sure what you'd use it for, as it's only thin. Tablet storage perhaps? Though the tablet wouldn't have room for any other padding, so not sure.
Oh yeah, one more thing this bag has loads of: Molle loops. There's hundreds of'em. Front, sides, bottom, everywhere. With the amount of places you can attach things to this bag, you'd be a walking Swiss Army knife. No side pocket for a water bottle, but with all the Molle loops, you could attach one easily.
Overall, a lightweight, slim but deep bag, perfect for daily commute or walking adventures. Not good for laptop/ring binders/large textbooks. Does for me really well.
Was this review helpful to you?