|Media Packaging||Box Set|
„Led Zeppelin IV", the album that never got an official title, is one of the artistically most influential and commercially most successful albums in the history of rock music. Released in November 1971, the album set the standards of rock sound for a whole generation with legendary tracks such as Stairway to Heaven, Rock and Roll, Black Dog and When The Levee Breaks. In 1999 Led Zeppelin IV was admitted into the Hall of Fame and achieved Platinum status 23 times in the US.
Just like the other re-issues, this Led Zeppeliln IV was remastered personally by guitar player and producer Jimmy Page, who passionately devoted himself to the original tapes.
Content of the deluxe edition vinyl (2LP): remastered album and unpublished material on 180g vinyl.
Is also available as:
Tracklist - Led Zeppelin IV
- 1.Black dog
- 2.Rock & roll
- 3.The battle of evermore
- 4.Stairway to Heaven
- 5.Misty mountain hop
- 6.Four sticks
- 7.Going to California
- 8.When the levee breaks
- 1.Black dog (Basic Track With Guitar Overdub)
- 2.Rock & roll (Alternate Mix)
- 3.The battle of evermore (Mandolin / Guitar Mix From Headley Grange)
- 4.Stairway to Heaven (Sunset Sound Mix)
- 5.Misty mountain hop (Alternate Mix)
- 6.Four sticks (Alternate Mix)
- 7.Going to California (Mandolin / Guitar Mix)
- 8.When the levee breaks (Alternate U.K. Mix)