|Outer material||88% polyester, 12% nylon|
|Inner material||100% polyester|
|Additional material||faux fur: 80% polyacrylics, 20% polyester|
Khujo - "Ashley" jacket
- Khujo logo flag on the side
- Khujo logo patch on the back
- 2 zipped side pockets
- hood with removable imitation fur edging
- Hood can be tucked into the collar
- with warm, cosy lining
- zipper facing with 2 clasps
- thumb holes
- contains non-textile parts of animal origin
We got just the right thing for the cold days in the year: the "Ashley" jacket by Khujo. The jacket is lined and keeps you warm, besides, it has two lateral pockets with a zipper and a zipper facing with two clasps. Cool detail: the thumb holes and the detachable hood with imitation fur trimming.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Jacket / oven.
Honestly, this coat is the warmest I've ever worn! Even to the point where I don't even need a scarf or a hat I get that hot waking in it. It looks great and is really comfy! The lining on the inside is soft and feels really good if you're not wearing a jumper underneath (not that you even need to). It is quite big (I'm usually a size 6/8) but I think that's what I like about it, you feel really cosy! I would highly recommend this for anyone who needs a PROPER coat to keep them warm this winter.
Was this review helpful to you?