Xandria managed to create a majestic symphonic metal piece with "Sacrificium" that combines beautiful symphonies and bombastic sounds and reminds of the early times of Nightwish. Nevertheless, it satisfies with its innovative character.
Is also available as:
Tracklist - Sacrificium
- 5.The Undiscovered Land
- 7.Until The End
- 8.Come With Me
- 9.Little Red Relish
- 10.Our Neverworld
- 11.Temple Of Hate
- 12.Sweet Atonement
- 1.The Watcher
- 2.Sacrificium (Instrumental)
- 3.Nightfall (Instrumental)
- 4.Dreamkeeper (Instrumental)
- 5.Stardust (Instrumental)
- 6.The Undiscovered Land (Instrumental)
- 7.Betrayer (Instrumental)
- 8.Until The End (Instrumental)
- 9.Come With Me (Instrumental)
- 10.Little Red Relish (Instrumental)
- 11.Our Neverworld (Instrumental)
- 12.Temple Of Hate (Instrumental)
- 13.Sweet Atonement (Instrumental)
Customer rating about
Tell us what you think about "Sacrificium" and receive a 10% voucher within 24 hours.
Write a customer review
When you listen to this album while thinking that it's the first with frontwoman Dianne on board; it's hard to feel it as a transition record. It is actually an over the top, impressive, majestic and EPIC effort from one of the worlds most promising bands in the sympho-metal scene. 'Nightfall', 'Until the End', 'Stardust', 'Little Red Relish', are just a few of the incredible tracks that will certainly take your breath away. However, if you want your life literally changed for good just listen to the title track 'Sacrificium' and experience 10 minutes of emotions as you've ever tasted. Kudos, Xandria! The future of this band looks brighter than ever!
Was this review helpful to you?