|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Fabric wash||Dip Dye|
- dip dye shirt
- front print
The grey gradient girls shirt "Big Butterfly Shirt" of Full Volume by EMP makes you be amazed? No wonder! The print in turquoise-grey, slightly gradient water paintings invites you to dream and comfortably conforms to your body. The wider cut fit make the shirt a casual companion for all occasions.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Great casual top
Really like the cut and the way it sits, and the design is very striking. Looks great with jeans. Only complaint is that the material feels a little cheap and may be subject to fading/damage, but that's just speculation. The colour gradient is lovely too, and would go with dark jeans/trousers. Not sure how it would look with a skirt as I’ve not tried. Would recommend plain, simple accessories with it so as not to overpower the design.
*Edit* 23.05.15 Starting to fade but still got its shape. Reducing 5* to 4*
07.01.15 The t shirt is a really good cut, nicer than the front shot photo on the model, as it is slightly more shapely than it indicates. I like the longer length. Great look for over jeans (And currently in the winter, super for tucking into my jeans to prevent drafts under my jumpers! It hasn't become untucked all day!) It is a slouchy shape so if you wanted a tighter fit go one or two sizes smaller. I initially ordered a M (45.5cm) as most of my t-shirts are 45cm armpit to armpit, however this was too big and I ordered the XS (40.5cm) in the end for a perfect fit, slightly snugger than the models photo.