|Outer material||80% cotton, 20% polyester|
|Theme||Rock wear, Biker, Horror, Vikings|
- sweat fabric with fleece lining
- hood with drawstring
- regular fit
- front, back, and sleeves printed
- attached kangaroo pocket
- machine wash
- skin-friendly, azo-free colours
The hooded jacket 'Naglfar' by Toxic Angel features the notorious death ship of the Norse mythology. The ship on the front of the black hooded jacket and the print on the back say: don't mess with me. A jacket for those who know their Norse myths.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Low quality and WRONG brand.
First of all, the hoodie I received has a "Fruit of the loom" label on it, so it's clearly not made by Toxic Angel, which explains the lack of quality I was expecting for £42. The print on all sides is faded to the point where it looks like it's gone through over a hundred wash cycles. Not happy about that since the preview images show strong, vibrant detail.
Honestly I feel like I was scammed, not sure if i'll risk shopping here again.
2 stars overall since it's at least a good fit and comfortable.
Beautiful print, but not good quality prints.
\m/ Wicked \m/
Nice Hoodie, not to heavy or light for Tasmania (Australia) when when the temperature is 4-15C.
Nice cloth seems to be resisting wear and tear well.
Not a loose sloppy fit so it looks good when worn.
Hoods a little small for me but i get that with every hooded jacket/hoodie i have ever worn due to being a fairly tall guy and a body builder to boot.
Epic Art and band. Often catch people checking out the art on my hoodie. Nice to have that bit of personal flair on a daily basis when out and about or at home.