|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Theme||Rock wear, Biker, Horror, Vikings|
- cotton jersey
- large front and back print
Hoist the sails and go on a cruise with the ship of the dead in Nordic mythology, the "Naglfar". The mystic ship is depicted on the front of this black t-shirt. The backside features another detailed print with an impressive sword.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Fits well soft fabric what more could u want
Nice T-shirt and really true to size
Naglfar and Yggdrasil In Beautiful Harmony
This rather excellent t-shirt from Toxic Angel has an iconic front print with Naglfar, the ship which ferries the dead to Hel in Nordic mythology, cleaving the waves as it leaves the fjords to bear its cargo of the recently departed out to sea and over the edge of the world disc. Above it all rises Yggdrasil, The World Tree, whose trunk, roots and branches connect the realms of the living with the realms of the gods and of the dead. On the back, Yggdrasil is depicted again, this time with a mythic sword thrust deep into the earth (obviously a very phallic symbol of fertility), from which roots are growing. Although this is a "fantasy" t-shirt, the design is very good and combines various elements of Norse mythology in interesting and harmonious ways. Toxic Angel have various ranges of clothing for rockers, bikers, pagans, etc. which all look like the very highest quality tattoos and this is one of the finest examples of their art. I bought this rather splendid t-shirt for the missus when EMP were having a lightning sale, so it was a real bargain but it is still very good for the regular price.