Combat boots by Brandit:
- bootleg height: 21 cm
- steel toe cap
Cult combat boots are just the right choice for everyday-life. The black "Para" boots by Brandit are a great example. The shoes with steel toe cap are even oil-resistant - couldn't get any better! Boot height: 21 cm.
Why do combat boots have such a bad reputation? The guys over at Brandit do away with the prejudices and prove that this type of boot can be comfy, convenient and stylish at the same time. The "Para"combat boots with a rigid steel cap are available up to size 50.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!