|Theme||Fun merch, Gothic, Rock wear, Street wear, Festival, Rockabilly, Punk, Halloween, Romance, Pastel Gothic, Nu Goth|
Everything you need to bleach your hair before using our Manic Panic Hair Dyes. English instructions included.
Plastic Gloves, 1oz (28 g) Dust Free Bleach Powder, 3.0fl oz (89ml) Developer, Mixing Tub, Tint Brush, Plastic Cap
Bleach powder and developer contain ingredients which may cause skin irritation. Preliminary tests, according to the instructions should first be made. Proceed only if test results are satisfactory. Avoid inhaling the powder. Do not use on skin, scalp, eyelashes or eyebrows. If product gets into eyes flush with large amounts of water and call your physician. Do not apply if scalp is broken. Keep off scalp. Wait 24 hrs between applications. Rinse container when finished. Store product in cool dry are away from sunlight and humidity. Keep away from children
The bleach kit was designed for pre-lightening hair before using Manic Panic semi-permanent hair colours. Everything you need to lighten your hair is in this kit. Please follow the instructions carefully. We strongly recommend doing a strand test prior to application.
Highlighting and bleaching results depend on the condition and colour of the natural hair. A strand test is recommended to give you a better idea about the end results and to avoid any complications with the actual process. Put on the plastic gloves and prepare the strand test mixture in the plastic bowl provided.
1. Pour 1/2 (half) teaspoon of powder with enough Flash LIghtning developer to make a creamy mixture.
2. Your hair should be clean and dry. Comb firmly back and remove any tangles. Pull one strand of hair from behind your ear to make the test.
3. Generously apply mixture to the desired test strand, making sure the test strand does not touch the rest of your hair.
4. Check test strand frequently (10-15 min). Refer to the back of the box for the required timing (shown below). To check results wipe away mixture with a damp paper towel. If your hair looks red or gold reapply mixture. When the strand is the desired shade proceed with full application.
5. Rinse off the test strand and towel dry your hair
6. Discard any leftover mixture. Thoroughly rinse and dry the mixing bowl prior to actual application.
1. Wearing the enclosed gloves open the bleach plastic bag. Avoid inhaling powder.
2. Empty full contents of bleach powder into the provided tub
3. Gradually add the developer to the bleach powder in the tub. Using the brush blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Sometimes it is not necessary to use all contents of the developer.
4. Apply mixture immediately. Do not wait a long time
Hair should be dry unwashed and free from gels ect. Using the provided brush apply the bleach mixture evenly to hair you wish bleached. All strands should be saturated using the brush or gloves fingers to spread the mixture evenly. You may mask hair you don't wish to bleach by using a highlight cap or foil.
Use of the enclosed plastic cap is recommended through the developing process. The length if the timing depends on the natural colour of the hair. The chart below indicates approximate timing required to bring natural hair to the pale lemon yellow stage
Natural Hair Colour Approx Timing:
Light Dark Blonde 20 - 60 min
Light Brown 20 - 90 min
Medium Brown 40 - 90 min
Dark Brown 60 - 90 min
Check strand every 10 min to evaluate lift. To do so remove plastic cape and wipe away mixture with a damp tissue. If hair has not reached desired level reapply mixture as before and continue processing. Do not over bleach. Bleach can process for about two hours is hair is resistant.
When desired shade is reached take off the cap and throw away. Shampoo hair thoroughly. Rinse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Stearate, Silica, Ammonium Persulfate, Hydroxymethyl Cellulose, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Laureth Sulfate.