|Outer material||98% cotton, 2% elasthane|
|Theme||Rock wear, Nu Goth|
|Style name||Slim Fit|
|Closure type||Covered zipper|
- slim fit
- 5 pocket style
It's getting punk with the black/grey "Stripes" girls shorts by Rock Rebel by EMP. These trousers are nice and figure-hugging thanks to the slim fit. The classic stripe look is rounded off by the studs. Put them on and let Punk rock live!
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
These trousers have become a feature in my outfits. The material is different and the cut can be tricky after a wash but once on they are super comfy and I have been complimented on how good they look. They go with almost everything I own. Stylish and breathable...Perfect for gigs and evenings out alike.
Pretty happy with them :)
I adore these trousers. The material is different but I personally don't mind it, I can understand why some people didn't like it though. They look fantastic! I love the stretch in them, it means they really fit well and look amazing. The only downfall to them is that I did find they've shrunk a bit, not enough that they don't fit, but enough that they're a little bit more of a squeeze now. Overall I'm pretty happy with them though :)
I love them!
I understand why some customers did not like the feel of the material, I wouldn't say that it feels cheap just different. I quite like it as its a bit lighter than usual trousers. The stripy look is awesome and I love wearing them! Really happy with my purchase.
I love them
Despite the cheap feeling material that other reviews talk about, I personally have no qualms with this item. They look amazing and they definitely make an outfit look complete. I have been wearing them q lot and they look no different from how they did when I got them, definitely worth the price to me :)
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?