|Outer material||100% polyamide|
Original "Brandit" - "Festival Backpack"
- big main compartment with variable shelf
- with snow guard and drawstring
- top compartment with zipper and additional pocket
- two side pockets with cap
- zipped bottom compartment
- different loops for extra baggage
- adjustable hip belt
- padded shoulder straps
- hip belt
- size: 63 x 43 x 21 cm
- total volume: approx. 65 litres
Alcohol, food, clothes, sleeping bag... Whatever you may need for the next festival - it will definitely fit into this huge backpack by Brandit. With this Festival Backpack, you're totally prepared for some hard days out in the wilderness and for the long way to the camp ground.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Great basic travelling bag for the price!
Unfortunately mine arrived with a buckle missing, I contacted and I would've had to send the bag back to get a replacement bag. I would've expected/ preferred to have been sent the buckle to save the faff in sending the bag back so instead I found a replacement buckle on eBay. I recommend they quality check products before sending out to save disappointment. 2.5cm webbing buckle was perfect replacement. Apart from that I'm very happy with the bag and it's on it's way to Thailand/Cambodia with me this weekend so hope it survives the trip!
Was this review helpful to you?