|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Closure type||Covered zipper|
|Fabric wash||Stonewash Bleached|
- boot cut
- tight fit
- medium rise
- delivered with chain wallet
- 5-pocket style
"Forplay" deluxe jeans with modern dark vintage washing
These dark blue jeans feature a nice dark vintage washing, making them look so nice and comfy that you'll never want to take them off again.
The braided leather cord with the incorporated skull icons at the ends is a real highlight. It can easily be attached to the jeans with the help of a snap hook and has a total length of 75 cm.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Excellent jeans that fit really well and look good from pretty much all angles. If you don't like the wallet chain it can be removed - personally I think I'll keep it. Good quality material with a small amount of detailing that works really well in the context. Definitely recommended. They are somewhat long in the leg, but I think that's the style - it's a straight leg and you don't want them hovering above your ankles.
good but a bit long in the leg
Overall not too shabby. Good material, well made, comfortable. Ticks all the boxes. leather cords a bit bulky and the little skulls dangling off it look a bit naff but it comes off so whatever.
Be aware though they are a bit on the long side. I take a 32 leg so went for the 33 since I usually get away with that. After trying them on however I discovered they end a good half way down my feet, just over 34" when I measured them.
If you can be arsed to adjust them or get them done somewhere go for it.
I somewhat highly recommend this item!