|Outer material||100% cotton|
|Additional material||hood lining: 100% polyester|
|Closure type||Hidden zipper with poppers|
|Effects||Label patch, Decoration seams|
Between-seasons Jacket "Britannia Jacket" from Brandit
Original "Brandit" - "Britannia“ jacket
- stand-up collar with integrated hood
- fringed cutting edges and decorative seams
- logo badge on the sleeve
- epaulettes with buttons
- sleeves with adjustable cuffs
- one inside pocket
The Britannia by Brandit is meant for those who want their jackets to look good and suitable for everyday use.
With these jackets, the details define the style: quality and cut, applications with frayed edges, decorative seams, logo badge on the sleeve, buttoned shoulder flaps and a casual stand-up collar with integrated hood.
Subtle 'used' effects complete the look.
The sleeve ends with their adjustable cuffs are very convenient, too.
Due to its high-quality material (100% cotton), this jacket is extremely easy to clean and a real all-rounder. The sleeve and hood lining are made of 100% polyester and the jacket features an inside pocket.
Is also available as:
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Age: 25 - 30 years
Very comfortable jacket, looks amazing and fits perfectly. I would highly recommend this jacket.
Age: 45 - 50 years
My reviews are a bit on the monotonous side...
...in that everything I've had from EMP can be summarised as good quality (both materials and manufacture), fairly-priced and as good as you hope from the catalogue and website.
Age: 35 - 40 years
Cracking jacket with internal pull-string to let you adjust the cut. Looks good and have had comments from others saying this too.
I have a 37.5" chest and usually go for a small for that figure hugging fit/look and in this instance it was a very snug fit. Not much room for too much underneath so on this basis probably would have gone for the medium looking back.
Age: 30 - 35 years
Comfortable and Warm
I needed a jacket for that awkward weather where it wasn't quite cold but at the same time not exactly t-shirt weather. This jacket fits nicely into that requirement, it's thick enough to keep the wind off your back but not so much that you boil up after a half miles walk. The material is nice too, real comfortable and feels smooth. Plus it looks awesome, which is always a bonus.