|Outer material||98% cotton, 2% polyester|
|Theme||Casual wear, Rock wear|
|Leg Form||Very slim cut|
|Closure type||Covered zipper|
- skinny fit
- very skinny legs
- low rise
- with stretch-part
Original "Forplay" - "Skinny" jeans
Really tight Slim Fit jeans with stretch-part.br>
With the ‘Skinny‘ jeans of Forplay you are definitely damn cool dressed. Because of the skinny fit the trousers are really tight, but they are comfortable to wear due to the stretch part and don't squeeze. The plain black can be combined with everything you have in your closet - how about a casual band shirt for example?
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Good jeans and a wrong size.
Those jeans are really fine indeed. But I never owned skinnies before, so I seriously miscalculated and bought 2 sizes larger. No, they're fine with belt, but its still unpleasant. But hey, at least now I will know exactly what size I shall order, should I ever buy skinny jeans again sometime.
+ I suspect that I can't return those jeans and get the right size in exchange, right? Obviously I damaged the package (but not really, it's like a plastic bag with this... zipper thingy), and cut off all the... how are they even called? Those carton squares and rectangles with firm's name. And I put those jeans on, obviously. One time only, but still.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?