- with steel toe cap
- bootleg height: 29 cm
For the next festival or just in everyday life, these boots are just unbelievably comfortable and practical. The Phantom 20 Hole boots look cool, and protect your feet permanently from wetness and dirt. Even at festivals in the rain, whereby one walks hours and even days through the mud, the Phantom 20 Hole boots are worth a mint. The boots with steel toe cap have a bootleg height of 29 cm.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Love these boots!
Amazing boots! Perfect for the autumn and winter weather. Warm and comfortable, however, they are a bit bigger than usual size. Normally I wear European size 39-40 and for these, I bought UK size 6, which is slightly big. I decided not to ask for a smaller size and put a couple of insoles inside the boots - it is still fine. They are quite sturdy and can be worn every day.
Definitely worth the price, though!
These boots are great. They are nice and sturdy so will take a while to fully break them in. Also, as other people have mentioned the sizes run a little bit large, but I like to wear thick socks with boots so this has not been a problem for me.
These boots quite literally kept me standing whilst at Download this year. Aside from the mud, you would not be able to tell that these were worn through the whole week and kept my feet warm and comfortable the whole time. Although they did let in some water, but that is to be expected with torrential rain.
Great Boots but Check Size
These boots are fantastic quality and value for money and I love them but as other reviewers have said they come up large so check the size carefully before ordering. I am a UK 6 or EU39 but I went for the 6.5 at first which were way too big - got them changed for the 5.5 which were perfect so if you're a UK 6 go for the 5.5 :-)
These boots are just spectacular! I have been looking for a nice pair for long time and whenever I found something I fancied, the price was way too high. Not in this case, which was quite surprising, considering their impeccable quality! I am so happy with them that I am considering to purchase another pair for my boyfriend as a Valentine's day present (forget about chocolate and fluffy hearts), why not? I bet he'll be happy and I promise to come back with an update on his reaction and everything.
For the moment I couldn't be happier with my choice!