- with steel toe cap
- botleg height: 22 cm
- heel height: 3,5 cm
For the next festival or just in everyday life, these boots are just unbelievably comfortable and practical. The Phantom 14 Hole boots look cool, and protect your feet permanently from wetness and dirt. Even at festivals in the rain, whereby one walks hours and even days through the mud, the Phantom 14 Hole boots are worth a mint. The boots with steel toe cap have a bootleg height of 22 cm and a heel height of 3.5 cm.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
good boots for good money
they are just awsome, great looking, comfortable, leather is good and glade that i brought them. now i need to buy one for my wife ;)
Bought these boots two weeks ago and cant think of anything bad to say about them. I went for the size thirteen despite being a size twelve in regular shoes as I wanted to make sure they were a comfortable fit.
Boots are absolutely massive yet not too big that your foot flops around in them. I advise wearing either very thick socks or two pairs of regular ones. Leather is absolutely awesome and the fit around the ankle and calf with the bootleg is extremely comfortable.
The grip on these boots is fantastic. Been walking on icy paths for the last couple of days now and not slipped once. These boots are ideal for winter as well as wearing to gigs and festivals. Been to two performances and not suffered from people stepping on my toes.
I love this shoes ,they looks great and comfortable
great for winter . steeltoe easy to break in . heavy at first but they get easier to wear . highly recomend