- 10 holes
- with steel toe cap
- bootleg height: 18 cm
For the next festival or just in everyday life, these boots are just unbelievably comfortable and practical. The Phantom 10 Hole boots look cool, and protect your feet permanently from wetness and dirt. Even at festivals in the rain, whereby one walks hours and even days through the mud, the Phantom 10 Hole boots are worth a mint. The boots with steel toe cap have a bootleg height of 18 cm.
Customer rating about
- Write the review with your own account.
- Be as objective as possible and don't use violating or aspersive statements.
- Never state URLs, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or similar (personal) data!
- You accept that the review will be released with your own name on EMP online.
- The review you send should contain at least 75 words.
- You'll have to be registered with a valid e-mail address in order for you to receive the 10% voucher as fast as possible.
- You'll receive one 10 % voucher per day max. This means that you will not receive multiple vouchers if you submit more than one review within a day.
- If everything goes as planned, you'll be receiving your 10% voucher within 24 hours via e-mail.
Reviews not meeting the guidelines above will not be published!
Good quality boots. Pretty lightweight, take a little time to break into but overall very comfortable. Beware of sizing though. Normally when I order shoes size 38 there's still some space left in front of my toes but with these boots there is almost no space. (My "exact fit" shoe size is 37,75)
great boot, solid
shipping was prompt and updates were good arriving a day earlier than was estimated.
the package arrived in a large cardboard box, sealed with anouther shoe box inside, with a magazine, the boots were wrapped in tissue paper with newspaper kept inside the boots to keep the shape
as many people have reviewed on here the sizing come in a slightly larger size , so as others have mentioned keep that in mind, going down the half a size if you can would probably be worth it. though with normal socks and insoles they fit pretty comfortably, with thicker socks wont be a problem.
the leather is extremely smooth matte with a slight shine around 5mm in thickness,
the height of the boot travels around 2 inches in height above the ankles where at the top of the boot i can easily fit a thumb width at the back of the neck, so it is pretty roomy.
the boot itself is pretty hefty though after sporting minimal tread trainers for the last couple of years the weight is noticeable
the sole of the boot is around an inch so plenty of tread obviously bolted at the bottom.the sole also has more width than the leather around a centimetre offset.
a problem i am noticing at the moment is pinching at the bottom of the boot around the 5th eyelet, though seeming as the boots arnt broken in yet its fine.
all in all its a hefty boot going to be durable obviously can take a battering, good quality leather, quick arrival, slightly on the big side not a problem though, and once broken in will be a lot more pleasurable still, seriously recommend
A pair of boots
From the first day of wearing them they have been incredibly comfortably. Infact I may wear them for bed, they are that good.